Professional Experience :
ICT Products, Enterprise Business , Grameenphone Ltd .
-Translating business and high level requirements into detailed platform requirements for the end-to-end consumption model experience
-Working cross-functionally to articulate opportunities and rationales for moving the platform in synergy with the strategy and vision
-Defining the opportunities, potential solutions, and platform details that help our customers succeed in the growth of their business
-Measuring the progress of initiatives and maintain transparency in reporting status to all stakeholders (this includes managing the backlog of work to be done, creating epics and stories and tracking the priorities and implementation)
-Regularly interacting with customers to understand general market trends down to specific user requirements with an ability to effectively develop and use personas.
-Assisting in development and implementation of training, documentation and other communication pieces that enable support, sales and channel partners to exceed our customer’s expectations.
-Proactively managing expectations and education of all product stakeholders, including but not limited to customers, partners, and internal functions, such as production support, service and sales.
IS/IT & Enterprise Service Maintenance (ISEM), Service Operation Department , Technology Division
Grameenphone Ltd .
October ’16- October’18
Job Responsibility :
- Monitoring and co-relating from first line, escalating and following up IT enterprise service incidents.
• To be the single point of contact for IS/IT and enterprise service related incidents for multiple stakeholders.
• To co-ordinate between Technology stakeholders and IS/IT and enterprise application vendors (chiefly Wipro)
• RCA logging and reporting for major incidents.
• To be engaged with application vendors in order to minimize frequently occurring incidents.
IEEE Robotics and Automation Society Bangladesh Chapter
IEEE Robotics and Automation Society – SIGHT
5th IEEE Humanitarian Technology Conference , Dhaka , Bangladesh
IEEE RAS- SIGHT
Robotics and Automation Society – Bangladesh Chapter
Humanitarian Activity Committee , IEEE Bangladesh Section
January’17 – January’18